My sentiments exactly

Politechnical nails it:

Not Scooter Libby! I’m crying now. When I voted for Bush, Libby’s presence in the administration was key to my vote. I had been 99% for John Kerry until I learned that Libby would be staying over in a second Bush administration. Well, that’s enough for me.

Heh heh heh.

This entry was posted in Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to My sentiments exactly

1. Mumon says:

Well, actually, you really were voting for Rove. And Cheney. And Libby.

And last I heard, the investigation was still continuing.

At this rate, the Boy King might actually have to put in a day’s work before he gets impeached, tried, convicted, and dealt with by the judicial system.

2. Richard says:

Without Scooter, Bush is finished. Scooter was Bush’s brain, dontcha know?

3. Don McArthur says:

Richard, the heck with politics, let’s go back to sports.

Pretty soon only you, George Will and some other Jesuit-with-no-time-constraints will be watching baseball:

…and the only people playing will be H1-B visa workers from the Dominican Republic:

Hahahaha…

4. Richard says:

With TiVo, the time constraints don’t matter, but I do think we should revoke the visa of any foreign player who bats under .300 and hits fewer than 20 HRs in a season; for pitchers, the ERA has to be under 4.00 and the Ks must outnumber the BBs by 2:1.

5. Don McArthur says:

Typical baseballoid pseudo-mathematical pre-scientific Kaballah-babble. Fantasy baseball is for compulsive Onanists.

Go ‘Canes!

6. Richard says:

The Canes can’t carry the Longhorns’ jocks.

7. Don McArthur says:

You know that tendency to latent homosexuality in sports is eye-opening. And aromatic.

Comments are closed.