- Richard Bennett - A Conversation with Dave Farber, Grandfather of the Internet – Part Two - https://t.co/LUGTy1y5Fa #iTunes about 46 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Richard Bennett - A Conversation with Dave Farber, Grandfather of the Internet – Part One - https://t.co/pevLoKQ1xU #iTunes about 46 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @LibbyJ: Wait, what? OTI actually filed an FCC ex parte based on that fake study RE: M-Lab data? Awkward. @HighTechForum http://t.co/e4u… about 7 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- GTT's Growing Pains Behind Over-Hyped Congestion Claims http://t.co/X0SAye9gKk @DanRayburn @HalSinger @CDA @AEItech about 12 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Did the Supreme Court just derail the FCC’s Virtuous Cycle? via @GusHurwitz @AEItech http://t.co/GFEwJ9RNX9 about 12 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tag Archives: Comcast
The FCC’s pending ruling against Internet Service Providers who manage their bandwidth in favor of fair access raises some questions. Here’s a list of questions rural ISP operator Brett Glass has raised.